Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Bridge

3 years since my last post. So much to catch up on. I pretty much wrote this blog off as DOA until my lifelong friend Frenchie resuscitated hers and inspired me to at least check the vitals on mine.

We did move to the UK. Over a year after my Spaz post. It's mostly grand. We live in quaint market town in the East Midlands. Petal is thriving. Jack was recently promoted and has a short commute on little country roads where sheep graze. We will be here approximately 3 more years.

We explore England a lot and travel to the Iberian peninsula to see Shakira, Mr. Shakira and Baby Shakira frequently. Next up is a 5 day trip to see York, Edinburgh and Hadrian's Wall. I've gotten pretty obsessed with the history of this little island and am currently fixated on the War of the Roses so I can't wait to hit the road.

Also, I rock a Pixie cut again.

I think it will take some practice to get into this blogging thing again, I'm having trouble doing more than scratching the surface right now.

2 comments:

  1. So happy you're back! Please blog about your UK adventures so I can live vicariously through you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto!! Looking forward to following your adventures.

    ReplyDelete