Thursday, May 26, 2011

A tech guru, I am not

So a few things to address. 1) As brought to my attention by the asthma sufferer mentioned in the last post, who happens to be a life-long friend of mine, the comments section was not working correctly. I messed around with the settings a little, but I don't know if that fixed the problem. 2) I don't know how to insert pictures into a post. I hope it involves photobucket, because I already have a photobucket account. 3) I have no idea how to do a RSS feed, but I'm not sure if that's a blog issue or a personal problem.

Clearly still a work in progress. But aren't we all?

1 comment:

  1. I can only help you with the picture. When you are posting, there will be a little picture it says "add image" click on that and insert any pictures from your computer.

    Good luck it took me a while too...

    ReplyDelete