Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lazy

So I've kind of been avoiding my blog, mostly because I haven't felt like figuring out how to get the header off the post I deleted down. No big scandal, I just over-shared a bit about Jack's occupation so it had to come down. I have a really really big mouth, so I tend to specifically ask if I am allowed to share news once someone shares it with me. I still owe Bridge an apology over a misunderstanding over the announcement of her pregnancy a few years ago, I thought I had gotten the go-ahead to post it on my photoblog but I think I made a faux pas.

ANYWAY, we've been summering our little hearts out over here. Lots of beach trips, Petal's first trips to the Cape and to the aquarium, campfires and s'mores, soaking up family time, greeting every passing dog and making tons of new friends. I've been enjoying being able to get out in the evenings, spending QT with my ladies and making memories while crooning power ballads.

As summer winds to a close, I find myself fantasizing about cute toddler sized sweaters, halloween costumes and piles of leaves. It's easy to immerse oneself in the beach culture of summer, but I want to embrace each coming season with the same level of enthusiasm.

3 comments:

  1. It happens to all of us. Dont sweat it. Just go under dashboard, edit post, and to the right you will see Delete. Click on it, its gone and you are redeemed.

    I am so ready for fall. Maybe its because its been so freaking hot around here, I have had enough of it. Bring on pumpkin season :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! You were perfect! I just didn't get off my ass and call Heather in time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm SORRY to have contributed to such distress!

    ReplyDelete